Friday, January 2, 2009

Blogging and Introductions...

This is my first blog. I love to read them, so let's see how I like to write them! :)

I guess I should do introductions first. I am Stepfanie. I live a simple life, as a Mommy and a wife. I have been married to Jason for almost 2 years now but we have been together for much longer! He was my high school sweetheart. I know, so cliche! :) In 2005, we had our first son, Jacob(Jake). A true blessing from above! He is my sweet boy. I vowed from day 1 to make him a Momma's Boy and I succeeded! He is very loving and a ball of energy! In 2008, we had our second(and final :)) son, Jackson(Jack). He is the quiet one, and lord knows I needed that after Jake! :) He is very laid-back and loves to smile and "talk". Jason got lucky with this one, because he is a Daddy's Boy! He lights up when he hears Jason's voice or sees his face! It is amazing. Those three boys are my world! And I can guarantee that there will probably not be one post that does not mention them!

You may be wondering why the URL for my blog is titled DirtRags and Pepsi's. This is one of the many things that I love about being a Mom. The Innocence of a Child! Jake is a great Big Brother when it comes to helping us out with Jack. I can almost always ask him to get me something and he is on it quick! He understands that if Jack is in his swing and Mommy or Daddy are busy, then you give Jack his Paci or if he has spit up, then you get a Burp Rag. Instead of using these terms for the above mentioned, he calls the Paci a Pepsi and the Burp Rag a Dirt Rag. No, we do not correct him because we think it is cute!

Well, there is my introduction. I guess I will start officially "blogging" next time! Thanks for visiting and I hope you return soon! :)

1 comment:

  1. YAY...I'm so glad you're a blogger now! I really love it! Oh and what an an adorable name for the url! OH SWEET! My little Riley is gonna have a wonderful hubby (Jake) one day...keep raising him right Mama Stepf! I want a superior son-in-law for my girl!!! HAHAHA! Love you big! Emmy

    ReplyDelete