I promise to get better at posting!
Until then, this blog is in serious need of some T.L.C.! I need to make it look all neat and spiffy like the ones I read daily! :)
Anyone who has any pointers or wants to help please let me know!
Until later,
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago
If you're looking for a cute background google, the cutest blog on the block. It's absolutely free and super easy to istall. They give really good instructions. The site is down right now, not sure when it will be back up. I paid someone to design my blog because it has taken the place of my scrapbook and I wanted something unique. It takes some time to figure everything out, but once you get started it's really fun and you'll "meet" some really awesome people! Didn't mean to write a book... Good luck!
ReplyDelete